Paradiz Loss

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Mission accomplished

She had telephoned me on various occasions whenever she was in town, but each time I declined to meet as I found no basis for doing so. But this time, there was an excuse to see the new apartment. And it would be conveniently vacant.

She was sitting primly on the living room sofa while I rummaged in the fridge for some beverage. There was no cause to open the bottle of wine, so I settled for coke. We started to feel comfortable, but she gave no clue why she wanted to meet. An attractive lass, in an empty house with a virile man, a sheer waste of an afternoon if nothing develops. Indeed a no brainer.

"Come see the rest of the apartment," I invited. We ascended the steps to the next level, which had three rooms. Two were not used at all, and only the bedroom was functionally, if not spartanly, furnished. Once inside, we
fell into each other's arms. It was not a passionate embrace, but it was, suffice to say, a perpendicular representation of a horizontal desire.

I kissed her easily parted lips, tasting her volunteered tongue. Nudging the door slowly shut with my left leg, I started to undress. In silence, she watched me remove my shirt, then my pants, and then my boxer shorts. I hugged her again, this time with my naked body, my tumescent staff poking rudely into her belly. Hands roving behind her back, down the spine to her buttocks, I teased the crack between her cheeks, and probed the puckered anal orifice. She shied away at the contact. When I reached for her, she dashed into the attached bathroom, and locked it from within.

Fortunately there were some hairpins on the dresser, and equipped thus, I approached her hiding place. When I opened the toilet door, she was wiping her privates with tissue, panties rolled somewhere down her thigh. One leg was raised on the toilet seat, exposing the succulent labia folds, her dark pubic hair a stark contrast to the rest of her fair body. Obviously she was no sun worshipper. Since I had seen her naked pubes, surely there was no more pretense to be shy.

I literally dragged her out to the bedroom proper. After pulling off her underwear, I whipped her dress over her head. She clamped protective arms over her brassiere, the only stitch of clothing on her now. The half cups overflowed with the soft flesh of her pliant breasts. She was no dainty flower prime for plucking, a hapless virgin about to face a fate worst than death, but a nubile female who had hungered after the hot meat between my legs. Guiding her by her hips, I steered her backwards towards the bed. My fully aroused erection brushed against her in the awkward dance, smearing her stomach with the precoital cum. When she was seated at the edge of the bed, the fully extended shaft was pointing directly at her inviting cleavage, emphasized by the mechanics of the push up bra. I took that garment off in a jiffy, and pressed the flesh of her twin breasts together, sandwiching my tool like two fresh buns. I rolled the delicious meat around my hot shaft, working the hardening prick.

Roughly pushing her backwards flat on her back, I spread her legs open to expose her privates. An index finger entered the crevice to test the textures inside, and sample the new sensory experience. She protested the prick of my careless finger nails, and I readjusted my exploratory touches. I followed the initial invasion with two more fingers, attempting to stretch the limits of her elasticity, but the insertion proved uncomfortable for her. As compensation, I worked her clitoral region, until the lubricating juices signalled her readiness. Replacing the preparatory fingers, my penis entered her vagina with one swift lunge.

I held her by her hips, with her legs wrapped about my waist, as I bent over to shove and grind into her pelvis. Her breasts were quivering like jelly cups on her chest, as my vigorous efforts slammed her body into the springy mattress. The globes of flesh tossed roughly like boats on a rough sea. Next I fell full body on her perspiring torso, flattening those pillowy breasts, and rotated her about, still connected with my tool, so she was lying on top. I made her ride me, with the dangling breasts swaying and flipping about, her nipples brushing against my chest with each excruciating contact. Lifting her waist slightly above my pelvis with my hands, I asked her to look down at the visible penile shaft rooted in her vagina. She gazed between our bellies to view the cylinder of flesh joining our bodies, disappearing and appearing into sight with each reciprocating thrust. I then sat up, legs swung over the edge of the bed, so she was now sitting on my hips, my stiff penis firmly anchored in her crack. In her squatting position, she took over the intiative to slide up and down my elongated tool, slapping my thighs loudly with her buttocks at each descend. Her long hair went flying as she bucked, a wild mare galloping at a furious pace. "Oh, my god!" she moaned aloud to no one in particular.

The reflection in the mirror framed our wild coupling, and through it I could see her fleshy buttocks bounce in rythmn with her swinging breasts. She was obviously enjoying herself, catching the occasional glance in the mirror to revel in the erotic image of her own abandon. But I had to interrupt her to avoid climaxing in that position.

Reluctantly, she got off, thinking that I had discharged my load. But the assuring sight of the still erect tool being eased from her vaginal portal told her more was to come. I made her kneel on the bed, sticking her well cushioned posterior into the air. Spreading her cheeks wide, I teased her anal orifice first, threatening to ravish her virgin hole there, before burying the penile shaft deeply into the now familiar vaginal sleeve. Stroking her langurously thus, I reached under to squeeze her dangling breasts and tweak her elongated nipples, all the while enjoying the voyeuristic spectacle in the all seeing mirror. With her head between her supporting arms, she had a front row view of my penis plunging in and out of her dripping vulva lips, my swinging scrotum mimicking her swaying boobies. I pleasured her for an eternity, taking in the delicious lubricity and heat of her welcoming tunnel of love. So it was standing up in that position, that I finally ejaculated inside her, filling her vagina with my load of seminal fluid, and completing to fruition our very first intercourse.

Selfishly, I had not thought of her own orgasm throughout the exertions. But the reddish blush that spread from the upper slopes of her breasts confirmed that she had indeed climaxed. Curiously, I asked if her body always reacted like that after sex, but she merely smiled. I traced the extent of the afterglow, running an inquisitive finger over the contours of each breast. "You should have seen them when I was expecting," she boasted, "They were much bigger."

"Anything bigger than a mouthful is wasteful," was my retort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home