Paradiz Loss

Monday, February 14, 2005

Innocence lost

We were friends in school. Neither a platonic relationship nor schoolboy crush, it was a boy and girl relationship we maintained over the intervening years.

We went different ways. She started work earlier, got married, and had her Gold credit card in pretty quick time. I was just back from graduate school, and planning to get married. The years of tertiary education marked the key difference between our chosen paths.

The humid evening found us reminiscing in the confines of the Japanese car, strategically parked at a darkened section of the university compound, a short distance from the residence of my bride to be. A security guard used to patrol the car park with a torch light, but the pest was not around that night. She was talking down to me like a big sister, giving me tips on the world. Even in the car seat, she was taller than I, a distinction I had deemed incompatible for a future together.

Casual talk revolved around old friends and classmates. I did not ask about her marriage or spouse, who was the brother of a friend. The time together was supposed to be our first private moment, and maybe last, as I was getting married the next month. Running out of topics, our communication somehow drifted to roaming hands. We petted and our lips met.

When she shot out her tongue into my mouth, I sucked greedily on it. Reciprocating her forwardness, my own twirled with hers, intertwined in the wet cavity of her mouth. Encouraged, I reached into her neckline to cup her covered breast, and chanced the firm stub of her nipple. She undid her top, to afford me full visual and tactile access of her naked mammaries, unencumbered by cloth and garment. It was dark on that moonless night, but the brown dimpled aeroles stood out against the smooth flesh of her substantial breasts, framing the arrogant protrusion of her erect teats. As I explored the naked contours of her bosom for the first time, she volunteered that the left one had a blind nipple. I took it into my mouth, tonguing the teat, sucking it, biting it, chewing it, wallowing in the pro-offered breast delicacy. Since she initiated the intimacy, it dawned on me further liberties were available.

I unbuckled my belt, and in the awkward position behind the steering wheel, managed to pull my pants down to my thighs. Still naked from the waist up, she slided down into the seat well below the glove compartment to attend to her evening's objective between my legs.

As she palmed my genitals in her hand, she asked if I was ever sick in my childhood. Later I would learn her comment was a question on the detumescent state of my penis. Whatever state it was, it was no deterrent to her applying her mouth to the task.

She sucked on it.

I had never envisaged my penis could be in any orifice other than a female vagina. But she was using her tongue and lips to tease my tool into a new pleasurable discovery. Her cheeks filled and hollowed with each vacuuming suction, and drew exciting blood flow to the apex of my sex. Her administrations brought a flush to her cheeks, and her breasts rubbed against my left thigh, nipples hardening from the stimulating friction.

Quite quickly, without any exertion on my part, the seminal discharge spurted forth. She drank it all without releasing the penis from her ravenous mouth, feeding matter-of-factly on the viscuous, milky fluid. When she did free the flaccid organ from her voracious lips, a stray pearly drop glistened on the shrinking glans head from the available light. I watched in amazement as she licked up that last remnant of my semen with one fell swoop. She flicked her tongue across her lips, as if she was wiping the leftover of an ice cream treat.

Returning to her seat, she sat naked with her twin orbs perched resplendently on her slim torso, dress carelessly crunched about her waist. She was flaunting her tantalizing assets, now swollen with the exertions of her accomplishment. A perversion of the Chesire cat, the last lingering sight was not a toothy smile, but a pair of petulant breasts.

The significance of her audacity was apparent only in the later years. I had written her my impending marriage, and she must have planned to feast first on my ejaculate.