Paradiz Loss

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Linda

She drove the car off the road and flipped the Toyota on its side. And all because I laid my hand on the expanse of pale flesh on her inner thigh, exposed by her ultra short summer shorts. In Australia, they are called cheeky shorts, named so because a vast expanse of the derriere is uncovered for tantalizing tease. Linda was short and plump, not the ideal build for such attire, but it was summer, and all females were frisky, thanks to the stimulating rays of the sun after a winter of cardigans and knitted pullovers. She must have had an orgasm set off by the tactile contact, at a region so close to her crotch.

"It's your fault," she said in a whisper, so that Jerry was out of hearing range. It was not a rebuke, but more of a confession. Jerry had come along on the ride down south, partly as navigator, partly as the busybody he always was.

That night, poor Jerry had a real problem on hand with his moral scruples. When we thought he was fast asleep, I climbed into Linda's bed and assumed the missionary position. As we were both clothed, there was nothing we could accomplish except to excite each other with the friction and warm of each other's parts. She wrapped her arms around me in a tight embrace, while her legs cross over my buttocks, squeezing my masculine components against her pubic privates. Even in the heat of the night, I could feel the warm of her mons veneris building up, and the wetness seeping through her cotton pyjamas. Her barely suppressed moans drove Jerry crazy, and he crept outside to invoke divine help to prevent a sexual impropriety from being developed into full climatic conclusion. Linda had her satisfaction, but I had to postpone mine until another opportunity arose in the future.

The dastardly deed had to wait another two months.

Her rich father bought her a nice house with an attached pool. It was meant for her and her brother, but latter preferred to stay in a dormatory where the female roommates were quite liberal minded about cohabitation. Alone with her in a big house, we didn't waste the occasion for polite conversation. We resumed the physical position we were in two months ago, in her comfortable Queen size bed. This time I was stark naked, but she wore her man's pyjamas. She maintained her top should stay on, and playing with her small breasts through the cotton fabric didn't hold my attention for too long. Loosening the string of her pyjama bottom, I slipped it over her generous hips. This was new territory for me, and I wasn't really clear where I was heading. But she apparently knew better, and maneuvred our mating body parts so I was soon sliding my phallic shaft over her moistening crack. I was just gliding on wet flesh, and as I hardened and lengthened, the rod seemed to assume a target of its own. Suddenly I felt it was engulfed by an envelop of hot flesh, as if a tiny fist had it in an unrelenting grip.

"Now you have to marry me."

The words, spoken softly, woke me up from the delirium of pleasure. I raised my pelvis from her vestibule of heated passion, and discharged cupiously for a whole minute. In the darkness of the room, I could not tell if the discharge was seminal fluid or just urine. I dashed into the attached bathroom. The bright light there showed my penis in an angry state, the foreskin retracted fully to reveal the red and rigid shaft. I sat on the toilet seat, slightly confused, wondering why my penis was still ramrod hard, causing me a new pain I never felt before. Linda opened the toilet door, the soaked blanket unders her arms, and looked at the elongated protrusion between my legs. "I'm going to put it in the washing machine," she said, heading for the laundry room.

She must have known it was my first time, and did not want to embarass me with awkward questions. Instead, we changed into swim wear and headed for the pool in the middle of the night.

The water had it's cooling effect, but Linda was still staring at the bulge in my pants while I sat on the edge of the pool. Looking down, I noted that the bouyancy effect in the water produced a neat cleavage. She saw what I was looking at, and smiled. Joining her in the shallow end, I slipped her straps off, and clasped her naked breasts with my exploring hands, while our tongues intertwined in the embrace. Her nipples were teased into protuberant hardness, while my own erectile flesh stayed safety in my swimming trunks. She reached in with a free hand and coerced it into a blood engorged cylinder with expert finger work, pumping me vigorously until a milky white fluid oozed spasmically into the blue pool water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home