Paradiz Loss

Monday, April 03, 2006

Cyndi

Yikes, I caught a glimpse of her from the back as she walked briskly past my car, looking for me in the estate's parking lot. Do I really want to go through with this?

Her bum was grossly distended, and her choice of slacks didn't help. She had this notion that a skirt would provide me too easy access and advertised free licence to her pubes. Although the last meeting had prepared me for the ravages of aging, her face was quite a mask - where were the taut facial features of younger days? How could they have vanished so quickly? She heard me call out her name, and made her way quickly to the passenger side. Eyes straight out the windscreen, looking at her only with the corner of my eye, I promptly dismissed her suggestion to visit the classmate, and she then asked where we were heading. She knew, of course, it was just her way of acting the innocent. It was our standard charade, and she jolly well understood the rendezvous would not be complete without getting into the sack.

Suddenly the newsreader on the radio seemed to suggest the parade was on that particular evening, not the following one. On one hand it was welcome relief for me that the night's plans could be shelved, on the other, the bulge in my pants definitely wanted release. It was a animal carnal desire that was crying deparately to be serviced, no matter how she may look. Sex, like love, is really blind. She volunteered to be dropped off at the nearest bus stop, and thus aborting the evening's engagement. Perhaps, she also had caught my vibes and had second thoughts. A quick phone call put away the false alarm, it was only a dress rehearsal. Fortunately, all this happened before we reached our usual parking spot.

We were there earlier than what we were used to. The setting sun was still high in the sky, and the car park was still full with the joggers. We drove around for a bit, for dusk to settle, and for the athletic lot to go home for dinner and shower off the stinky sweat.

We settled in an area too brightly lit for our choice of activity for the occasion. Somehow the lack of privacy didn't bother us at all, we were that brazen. Lowering her and my leather seats to a full incline, I unbuttoned my long sleeves, and pulled her head over to my bare chest. She fingered my nipple, and I pushed her lips closer for her to suckle it. Lower down, I unzipped my pants and guided her hand to the hot flesh there.

She made a mild protest, another act of the charade staged several times before, and then proceeded tentatively to grasp my tool with her enfolding fist, gripping and feeling the stiffening flesh. With her face buried on my chest, and her hands busily working her familiar toy, I reached under her T-shirt to squeeze the naked flesh of her breasts. Interrupting her exploration of my member, I pushed her roughly aside to pull up her top and bra. They were both hot to the touch. She claimed it was the heat of the weather. The flesh meat under my roaming hands were still firm, not flabby and dangling folds like the deflated balloons of a mother milked dry. But the proud protruding hemispheres that gave me much delight before were now receding cones, as if her thickened waistline were swallowing the peaks into a vast expanse of aging flesh. The large brown nipples were mercifully still taut teats and tantalising, and she moaned as I sucked vociferously on them. Her face, rendered softer by the diffuse light, clenched in ecstasy, and it looked like she could have an orgasm with just her breasts being teased like that. Perhaps it had been quite awhile since she had been fondled in sexual abandon.

My selfish interests swapped the focus of attention to my own heat building in my loins. Lowering my pants further down, I navigated her head down towards the shaved genitals between my spread legs. She objected again as her mouth brushed my erect phallus. Both her hands cupped my scrotum and met at the base of my penile shaft, gently squeezing it, but she refused to swallow the pulsating rod. Instead, she licked it on the outsides like a popsicle. Put it in, I commanded her, as I felt the spasms start. She, too, must have felt the pounding blood building up pressure to engorge the rod that pleasured her so many times before, and wrapped her fingers around my shaft to prepare her pumping fist. The warm grip of her familiar glove and the practiced strokes triggered my eruption, and the hot cum gushed forth as the wave of climaxing relief washed over me. I must have wanted it more than I had imagined. She carefully lifted her still enclosed hand up the length of my receding penis, and the top of her closed fist was filled to the brim with my cloudy sperm, reminding one of boys cupping their hands to drink from the rain. She was lost in thought for a while, wondering what to do with her collection of sperm. I had hoped she would drink from that cup, a fit reminder of the first time she sucked me dry and licked up the last pearly drop. As she hesitated, I reached behind to pass her the box of tissue to wipe herself clean. "So fast," she said quietly, and I wondered if it was a complement or a disappointment.

Once again, the harsh light lit up her aged face, and I, having been amply satiated, was suddenly no longer in further desire of her physical company. The last time, I had steeled my constitution, and proceeded to mount and penetrate her inspite of the obstructing shape of her new body contours, giving her a resounding vaginal orgasm with the violent thrusts of my plunging tool. That time we had more privacy in a darker and secluded area, and having her stripped completely naked added fuel to the wanton tryst. Completing my caveman's obligation I recalled asking if the copulation had made her come, and she confirmed a shy yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home